June Magazine: Guac Salad Recipe
This colorful, zero actual cooking required, summer-fresh guac salad is as fun to make as it is to eat!
Summer-Staple Guac Salad
- 1 Ear Corn
- 1 Lime, juiced
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- 2 Avocados, cubed
- 2 Heirloom Tomatos, cubed
- 1 Bell Pepper, cubed
- 1/2 Red Onion, diced
- 2 Tablespoon Cilantro, roughly chopped
- Boil or grill corn. Once cooked, remove kernels from the cob.
- Meanwhile, make a dressing by whisking together the lime juice, a drizzle of oil, salt, and pepper (to taste).
- Transfer to a serving bowl and stir in avocados, tomatoes, bell pepper, a and red onion.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro and enjoy!