3 Surprising Things You Didn’t Know You Could Grill July 14, 2020
There are so many things we bet you didn’t know you could grill. Check ’em out here!
1. Foil-Packed Banana On The Grill
This recipe sure is B-A-N-A-N-A-S. (Had to!) Maximize your grill this summer and use it to whip up this decadent dessert.
- 1 Banana
- Aluminum Foil
- Chocolate Chips
- Marshmallow Fluff
- Graham Crackers
- Any other toppings of your choosing! (Ice cream, sprinkles, melted peanut butter, chocolate syrup, etc.)
- Place a peeled, ripe banana in a large piece of aluminum foil.
- Use a paring knife and slice, lengthwise, ¾ of the way through.
- Fill banana with chocolate chips (or go the extra mile and chop up a candy bar) and marshmallow fluff.
- Tightly wrap in the foil.
- Grill on medium-high heat for about 5 minutes.
- Unwrap and crumble graham crackers on top.
- Make it a la mode for a take on a warm banana split.
A crowd-favorite caprese salad gets a major upgrade with the help of a little heat. Fortunately, slices of creamy mozzarella fit snugly between layers of juicy tomato, so no flipping, tinkering, or toying is necessary. Just let the grill work its magic!
- Minced Garlic
- Olive Oil
- Make 5 slices in a tomato, 3/4 of the way through.
- Slide in slices of mozzarella.
- Finely chop basil and parsley.
- In a small bowl, combine basil and parsley. Then, add in some minced garlic.
- Whisk it all together with a splash of olive oil.
- Spoon the mixture over the top of the tomato and mozzarella for added flavor (and a pop of green color!).
3. Most HelloFresh Recipes
Turns out most HelloFresh recipes are actually grill-able! Check out all of these surprising ingredients that taste great on the grill.
Leave a Reply