Strawberry Mojito Recipe July 22, 2016
The weekend is FINALLY here. You know what this means? It’s time to whip up our super simple strawberry mojito.
The traditional mojito, which hails from Havana, Cuba, is made with only five simple ingredients: white rum, sugar, lime juice, club soda, and mint. But because we’re big fans of mixing things up, we decided to switch out the rum for tequila and toss in some juicy, succulent strawberries (gotta take advantage before they go out of season)! The result? Revolutionary. This cocktail literally tastes like summer.
Strawberry Mojito Recipe
- 5 Strawberries, plus extra for garnish
- 1 oz Brown Sugar
- 6 Mint Leaves, plus extra for garnish
- 2 oz Tequila
- 1 oz Lime Juice
- Club Soda
- Muddle the strawberries, brown sugar, and mint.
- Add ice, tequila, and lime juice.
- Stir it all together.
- Top with fizzy club soda. But DON’T DRINK YET! There’s still one more important step…
- Garnish with strawberries and mint.
- Gaze in awe at your beautiful creation (and snap a photo while you’re at it).
- Get the party started!
If you liked this strawberry mojito recipe, you’ll LOVE our refreshing watermelon mint juleps.