Mini Raspberry Cheesecake December 5, 2015
Say “CHEESE!” Now say “CHEESECAKE!” Be honest, which one made you smile more? It’s truly difficult to NOT enjoy cheesecake. Not only is it delicious, sweet AND savory, creamy and satisfying, but it’s also customizable. If you’ve ever been to the Factory- I think you know which one I’m referring to- you know that this decadent dessert comes in many varieties and flavors. This is why cheesecake is our favorite dessert to share with picky eaters- we can dress it up or dress it down to suit their taste.
This weekend, we’re adding bright and delicious raspberries to make this cheesecake pop in taste AND color! Have we mentioned that they’re MINI? Personal desserts are always adorable and yummy but also somehow always look more impressive. Anyone can make a whole cake. It takes a culinary artist to make a hundred tiny cakes. Okay fine, I exaggerate. But you have to admit, there is something kind of cool-looking about a bunch of personalized, small, beautiful treats.
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cup plus 2 Tbsp. sugar, divided
- 3 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
- 3 pkg. (8 oz. each) Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups raspberries
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Mix graham crumbs, 2 Tbsp. sugar and butter and press onto bottoms of 18 paper-lined muffin cups.
- Beat cream cheese, vanilla and remaining sugar with mixer until blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Spoon over crusts.
- Bake 25 to 30 min. or until centers are almost set. When cheesecakes are 5 minutes from ready, remove from the oven and press one raspberry into the center of each cake.
- When the cheesecakes are finished, cool completely and refrigerate 2 hours.
Not sweet enough for you! Add some whipped topping and top with another raspberry. What’s your favorite cheesecake recipe or mini dessert? Reach out and let us know- maybe you have a recipe in your repertoire that we haven’t thought of!
Leave a Reply