HelloFresh + Puppy Bowl = The PERFECT Sunday at Home February 3, 2017
If there’s one thing we love as much as cooking, it’s puppies. I mean, c’mon… how can you look at these cuties and not fall head-over-heels in love? It’s impossible. So this Sunday, join us in celebrating the most adorable day of the year by tuning in to the Puppy Bowl while dipping, spreading, and snacking on some game-time treats. But first… continue reading to learn how you can win big (we’re talking three free months of HelloFresh kinda BIG)…
Recipe for the PERFECT Sunday at home
- One television*
- Comfy clothes, optional but highly recommended
- Turmeric and green pea hummus board (featuring our all-time favorite brand of beans, Jack’s!)
- 1 HelloFresh dinner of your choosing
*Television can easily be swapped for a computer if live streaming is preferred
- Change into your comfiest clothes, including but not limited to PJs, sweats, snuggies, and blanket burritos.
- Tune in to Animal Planet at 2pm ET for pre-game festivities.
- Watch pre-game for 1 hour, until Puppy Bowl kickoff at 3pm.
- Snack, snack, snack! But be sure to leave room for dinner.
- Watch the Puppy Bowl, oooohing and aaaahing as Team Ruff and Team Fluff compete for the prize.
- Once Puppy Bowl is over (or during commercials), get cooking your HelloFresh meal.
Tell me more about the free stuff!
Puppies? Free? WHHHATTT?
Hate to break it to you, but we’re not giving away puppies. However, we are going with the next best thing: three free (yes, FREE) months of HelloFresh awarded to one lucky, dog-loving winner. To enter, simply head to HelloFresh’s Facebook page and share a picture of your dog in the comments before Sunday night. Bonus points if it’s in the kitchen!
If you’re looking for some inspiration or just a daily dose of cuteness, drop everything and head directly to #HelloFreshPets on Instagram.