Strawberry Yogurt Popsicles June 7, 2016
It’s getting hot out there, folks, and you know what that means. Ice cream trucks on every corner PLUS bathing suit season… it’s almost cruel. We love a cool, sweet treat to recover from our time in the sun but we also want to look our best for the season. How do we compromise?
That’s right, we have the answer. Introducing our (mostly) guilt-free, bright and colorful, super yummy, insanely fantastic, awesome-sauce strawberry and yogurt pops.
- 6 oz. plain yogurt
- 1/3 cup whole milk
- 12 strawberries (sliced)
- 3 tsp honey
- Beat the yogurt and honey together until thoroughly combined, and then add the milk.
- Add half the strawberries into the bottom of each popsicle mold
- Pour the yogurt mixture until the mold is 2/3 full, and then add the rest of the strawberries
- Freeze for an hour. After an hour, add wooden popsicle sticks if your mold didn’t come with handles built in!
- Freeze for another 6 hours and enjoy!
Not a huge fan of strawberries? No problem! Since we’re cutting them up and dropping them in, it is super easy to substitute another fruit of your choosing. Feeling crazy? Try a combo! Who doesn’t love strawberry & banana together?